Since 2001 ENWORKS has been helping businesses to boost profitability, invest in low-carbon growth and generate new jobs and sales at a local level, by improving the way business resources such as energy and fuel, water, materials and waste are managed.
We have published a series of short reports to describe the work we have carried out in different local areas across the North West of England, and the impact our support has had on local economic growth and business performance.
- Operational cost savings and improved profitability
- Increased private sector investment in low-carbon growth
- Jobs saved and created
- Sales contracts safeguarded and won
- Environmental savings - including CO2e, water and material savings, and waste diverted from landfill
- Adults trained in sustainable business practice
If you are interested in discussing our work with us in more detail please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The reports demonstrate what ENWORKS has helped local businesses to achieve in the last 11 years through resource efficiency, and highlight the huge scope for delivering ongoing improvements in the future. Each one features locally specific information and results, alongside local business case studies and testimonials.
Our summary report, Making an Impact: 2001 to 2012, describes the overall impact of our support.
Use the links below to download full copies of our six short reports: