Regulatory compliance – review of environmental regulation and assistance with modifications to trade effluent consents or Environmental Permits; completion of annual returns to regulatory bodies; registration with regulatory bodies for compliance with WEEE or Packaging Regulations; review of compliance against Waste Duty of Care responsibilities.
- ISO 14001 implementation, system design, document creation and maintenance, also covering in-house Environmental Management Systems (EMS). We can assist with reviewing and updating aspects and legal registers, maintaining an internal audit programme or evaluating legal compliance.
- Training staff and managers to understand environmental impacts and implement better practice that saves energy, water and waste, and minimises legal compliance risks.
- Measurement and reporting of environmental impact and carbon footprint – we can deliver detailed footprinting and analysis from company level right down to individual product level, meeting the requirements of PAS2050 / 2060 as required.
- Sustainability strategy – our team has a wealth of experience in formulating sustainability strategy for businesses and also in helping clients understand and meet the sustainability requirements of that major retailers such as Marks and Spencer, Tesco and The Co-operative place on their suppliers.
- Realising savings and performance tracking - the ENWORKS on-line Toolkit enables clients to log financial opportunities in energy, water and waste, assign responsibility and produce status reports to track progress and carbon savings.
Financial savings through environmental improvement
- Environmental health check – fixed fee of £750 for a one day, outline site survey that enables businesses to ‘get started’ and identify financial savings in energy, water and waste. Typical site surveys identify a wealth of opportunities that are ‘no’ or ‘low cost’ to implement, along with recommending longer-term capital priorities.
- Energy efficiency auditing – detailed review of energy efficiency opportunities and analysis of energy consumption data to Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) standard. Our team managed a programme of nearly 200 ESOS audits across England in the autumn of 2015.
- Resource efficiency, waste minimisation and recycling – we can provide in-depth assessment of raw material use, waste minimisation opportunities, potential savings from improved recycling and selection of waste contractors.
- Technical assessment – including compressed air leak detection, thermal imaging, energy metering and floor space calculation using laser range finder.
- Interim Environment Manager – we can provide an Environment Manager on an interim / contract basis as needed to fill staffing gaps, drive a new project or tackle a particular issue.
Services other than our Environmental Health Check are priced individually to meet the client’s needs – if you would like a quotation please email us.